This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"No-sew fabric pumpkins are a great addition to farmhouse or rustic decor. Made with a carvable foam pumpkin found easily at the local craft or dollar store. The pumpkin is covered with an old pair of blue jeans. Then glue on a wood stem, felt leaves, and twine vines. This quick and easy craft project goes together in just about 15 minutes. Change the colors of the denim to accent your fall home decor. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextPine Cone Flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for some last-minute, easy to make Christmas ornaments? This Recycled Book Page Ball Ornament is super simple to put together… Continue reading: "Recycled Book Page Ball Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Christmas String Art
- Free Letter To Santa Printable
- Hot Chocolate Pudding Shots
- Easy Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board Recipe
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Crochet Winter Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts