Decorating Glass Jars For Fall
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I'm not one to completely overhaul my home with every holiday or season. Instead, I gravitate toward simple, easy to make touches that will add a bit of a cozy feel to our existing decor. That's where this project comes in. I decorated plain glass jars in under an hour and had new, fall decor to add to my kitchen countertops. This would also be a great way to make a simple gift container for a friend!"
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Kids are fascinated by snow globes, and these DIY Christmas decorations are a fun way for your children to bring to life some of their… Continue reading: "Magical Recycled Homemade Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- 4th Of July Americana Wreath
- Patriotic Binoculars
- Red White & Blue Cake Pops
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts