This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"The website is not working."
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
Simple Blocks Beginning Quilt Pattern
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"If you’re new to quilting, this simple blocks beginning quilt pattern is a great way to get acquainted with the process. This tutorial features solid squares with sashing that’s perfect for beginners. With just a few basic steps, you’ll be on your way to creating your very own quilt. There is something incredibly satisfying about starting a quilt project with simple blocks. Whether you’re a beginner quilter or an experienced one, these blocks are perfect for testing out or experimenting with color and fabric choices."
- Main Print Fabric. 2 yards
Coordinating Fabric 1. 1 ½ yards of each color.
Coordinating Fabric 2. 1 ½ yards of each color.
- Sashing fabric 1 ½ yards. Choose solids or fabrics with subtle blending.
- Backing fabric 3 yards,
- Binding fabric ¾ yard, 240 inches X 2 ½ inches wide of binding fabric.
You’ll need a piece trimmed to 46 inches x 60 inches of thin cotton batting like Warm & Natural to make this quilt.
Safety Pins; 1 ½ inch stainless steel
Read NextDollar Store Laundry Basket Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Upcycled Tin Storage Containers
What better way to keep your kitchen clean than by making your own Upcycled Tin Storage Containers? This craft is so easy, you'll have… Continue reading: "Upcycled Tin Storage Containers"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Blockcrochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts