How To Make An Acorn Centerpiece
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Every occasion needs a centerpiece, and in the fall, what better way than to have a centerpiece made with painted acorns. This fun activity is excellent for children and adults alike. All you need is to get some acorns from outside, some paint, and some patience! This project can be completed as quickly or as slow as you like, but plan on an hour plus drying time. Come check out this quick and fun activity!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Harry Potter Pumpkin
- DIY I Spy Bottle for Hanukkah
- DIY Dinosaur Shabbat Candle Holders
- Purim Characters DIY Clothespin Dolls
- How to Celebrate Purim at Home
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts