This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These fall suncatchers are a great way for kids to help decorate, especially with Halloween and Thanksgiving right around the corner! Using a few supplies, kids can make several fall suncatchers to decorate windows and to brighten the shorter days of Fall. I’ve made a pumpkin, apple, and an acorn. The steps in this tutorial are the same for all of them, only the shape is different. If kids want to work on their scissor cutting skills, have them cut the tissue paper instead of tearing it."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 piece 9x12” construction paper Red (apple), Orange (pumpkin), Brown (acorn)
Colored tissue paper orange, yellow, red, green, brown
2 pieces contact paper each approximately 9x12”
- Shape template
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextBurlap Sunflower Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"It is always so difficult to find a place into my house for diy! This is the main reason, why so far I did not have the chance to… Continue reading: "How to Upcycle Old Wooden Crate to a Fireplace Holder"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Backyard Scrabble
- Paper Dinosaur Puppet Craft
- Easter Egg Bunny
- Gingerbread Man Bookmark
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Butterfly Handprint Craft
- Recycled Laundry Pods Container Ghost
- The Amber Cowl
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts