This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Recycled Tin Can Pumpkins
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"My recycle bin is usually pretty empty because I am saving all the things that I could possibly upcycle into a craft project. I love to take items out of the trash and create fun, funky, and fabulous pieces of home decor, especially for holidays. Today I will show you how to create Recycled Tin Can Pumpkins for Autumn with just a few simple supplies. I hope you will use my How to Recycled Tin Can Pumpkins project as a jumping-off point to showcase YOUR Fall Decor. This quick and easy craft project goes together in just about 30 minutes, including drying time."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextDollar Store Laundry Basket Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Body Butter
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts