This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Toilet Paper Roll Bunny
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This adorable toilet paper roll bunny is the perfect craft for the spring season! Grab an empty toilet paper roll, colored craft paper, craft glue, pencil, and scissors and you are ready to make this cute craft! To turn this craft into a a gift by filling a small bag with candy and putting it inside. To add some texture, glue some pom poms for a cute tail, big cheeks, or just a simple fluffy bunny."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Construction paper
- Empty toilet paper roll
- craft glue
Take a toilet paper roll and cut it into half or you can keep the full roll.
Wrap and cover the roll with craft paper of your choice. Use the colored craft paper you selected for the bunny.
Select the colored craft paper that you used to wrap the TP roll, and trace the bunny patterns (body, head, and feet)on it and select pink colored paper for the inner ear, blush and front patterns of the bunny. Trace and cut out the patterns.
Stick the inner ear cutouts on the main ear parts and stick the pink round cutouts on both cheeks of the paper bunny’s head pattern.
Use a black sharpie to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the bunny.
Stick the pink front cutout on the paper covered roll. Stick the 2 feet cutouts on the bottom side of the roll.
Stick the paper head on the top front side of the roll to complete the TP roll bunny craft.
Read NextMini Sock Drawer Bunny
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square
- Landon Hand Towel
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts