This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Toilet Paper Roll Bunny
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This adorable toilet paper roll bunny is the perfect craft for the spring season! Grab an empty toilet paper roll, colored craft paper, craft glue, pencil, and scissors and you are ready to make this cute craft! To turn this craft into a a gift by filling a small bag with candy and putting it inside. To add some texture, glue some pom poms for a cute tail, big cheeks, or just a simple fluffy bunny."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Construction paper
- Empty toilet paper roll
- craft glue
Take a toilet paper roll and cut it into half or you can keep the full roll.
Wrap and cover the roll with craft paper of your choice. Use the colored craft paper you selected for the bunny.
Select the colored craft paper that you used to wrap the TP roll, and trace the bunny patterns (body, head, and feet)on it and select pink colored paper for the inner ear, blush and front patterns of the bunny. Trace and cut out the patterns.
Stick the inner ear cutouts on the main ear parts and stick the pink round cutouts on both cheeks of the paper bunny’s head pattern.
Use a black sharpie to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the bunny.
Stick the pink front cutout on the paper covered roll. Stick the 2 feet cutouts on the bottom side of the roll.
Stick the paper head on the top front side of the roll to complete the TP roll bunny craft.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- "How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects" eBook
- Chicken Fabric Weights
- Little DIY Easter Mason Jars
- 32 Easter Bunny Crafts You Need to Try
- Fabric Eggs Pattern (video Tutorial)
- Printable I Spy Easter
- Cute Bunny Needle Felting Tutorial
- Basic Bunny Bun
- Diy: Upcycled Bird Feeder
- Clothespin Bunnies
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Jack O’lantern Snow Globe
- Crochet Witch Gnome
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Halloween Printable Placemats
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts