Pom Pom Chicks
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Yarn pom poms are easy to make and fun for both adults and kids. There are a variety of projects you can make with them such as branches in a vase, wreaths, fairies, scarves, garlands, mobiles, keychains and of course, animals such as these pom pom chicks. This is a cute project for Easter or spring. The video below shows just how easy it is, though children may need some help tying and knotting. Also, I’ve used a hot glue gun to add the googly eyes and beak. You can use white craft glue instead if you prefer."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- googly eyes
- Orange craft foam or felt
- White craft glue or hot glue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
- Free Printable Easter Word Search
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- How To Make Lucky Gift | Diy Ladybug Craft | Crafts For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts