Painted Rock Chicks
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"With the painted rock trend still going strong, we decided to make some adorable painted rock chicks for spring and Easter! Who doesn’t love a cute and easy kid’s craft? These little painted rock chicks are so adorable and great for Easter. Hide some of these along with the eggs for your Easter Egg Hunt! If you will be placing your rocks outside I recommend a brand of paint called Patio Paint. Or you can use regular acrylic paint and paint them with a coat or two of Patio Paint outdoor sealer."
- 1 Smooth round or oval rock
- Acrylic craft paint yellow, orange, white, black, pink
- Fine point black marker or pen
- orange paint pen optional for the beak
- Small paintbrush (or orange paint pen)
- Large paintbrush
- Scruffy paintbrush or paper towel or a sponge
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts