This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mason Jar Diy Centerpiece For 4th Of July – Cricut Craft
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"With the 4th of July coming soon, it’s time to plan your décor and parties. Whether you’re hosting a backyard BBQ for your immediate family or hosting family and friends this Mason Jar DIY centerpiece will be a fabulous decoration idea.How do you paint Mason jars? The best way to paint Mason jars is by using craft paint. For this Mason jar DIY centerpiece, you’ll use red and blue craft paint. Using a paintbrush you’ll paint one Mason jar red and the other blue. You may need to use 2-3 coats of paint, allowing each layer of paint to dry before painting another coat. To finalize the paint so that your centerpiece stays shiny, you’ll spray a clear glaze coat on each of the two painted Mason jars."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextDiy Pallet Football Sign
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
While shiny and glittery ornaments are a common way to decorate the tree, these Burlap and Corn Husk Christmas Ornaments are perfect… Continue reading: "Burlap and Corn Husk Christmas Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Printable Placemats
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Finger Knitted Yarn Pumpkin
- Modern Mitered Crochet Baby Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts