Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket - Free Pattern
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I am a Big Fan of Crochet Baskets. I absolutely love the fact that they just work up so fast and are very easy to make.There are so many ways that you can use Crochet Baskets.Use them to organize your whole house. Today I am going to share a simple pattern for Oval Crochet Basket. I have used T-Shirt Yarn to make this Basket and Black T-shirt yarn for the Border.T-shirt yarn is a great choice for baskets because it's extra thick and sturdy. But you can trying making one with any yarn of your choice...... Chunky Yarn..... Macrame Chord....Jute Twine... or just use Two strands of yarn to give it a bulky texture. Just remember to change the hook size according to the yarn you would like to use. Materials Used:- T-shirt Yarn 10mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- 4th Of July Americana Wreath
- Patriotic Binoculars
- Red White & Blue Cake Pops
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts