How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Making Tie Dye Easter Eggs is a super fun and different way to color your Easter eggs this year. Make all the pretty colors you’d like! Decorating Easter eggs was always one of my kids’ favorite things to do, but as they got older we tried to find different ways to color eggs outside of the typical plain pastels. If you don’t want to deal with food coloring stains on skim, have kids wear rubber gloves. Prepare to get messy, so grab an apron and your eggs and let’s get started! "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- plastic wrap for the counter
- cheesecloth OR paper towels
- liquid food coloring
- a small spray bottle with water or a small cup of water
- rubber band
- empty cardboard egg carton to hold eggs
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts