Easter Candy Cake
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This year I wanted to go all-out for our Easter cake so I thought what better way to decorate our Easter cake than with all of our favorite Easter candy? The result is this amazingly delicious chocolate layer cake topped with all our faves: Cadbury Eggs, REESE’S Eggs, and Cadbury Shimmer Mini Eggs. Starting with a boxed chocolate cake mix and premade whipped chocolate frosting is a huge time-saver and makes this truly a very easy Easter dessert to make. The magic is really all in the decorating! "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts