Easter Candy Cake
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This year I wanted to go all-out for our Easter cake so I thought what better way to decorate our Easter cake than with all of our favorite Easter candy? The result is this amazingly delicious chocolate layer cake topped with all our faves: Cadbury Eggs, REESE’S Eggs, and Cadbury Shimmer Mini Eggs. Starting with a boxed chocolate cake mix and premade whipped chocolate frosting is a huge time-saver and makes this truly a very easy Easter dessert to make. The magic is really all in the decorating! "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Pennywise Halloween Bath Bomb Diy
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Cute Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts