Cracked Colored Eggs
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This gorgeous variation of coloring Easter eggs stems from tea dyed eggs. These stunning cracked colored eggs are easy enough for the kids to make and fun enough for the adults to play along too. The first time I made these vibrant cracked colored eggs I was in awe. The results are so colorful and pretty and it’s a great change from the standard colored Easter eggs. They also make beautiful deviled eggs! Plan ahead! These eggs have to sit and soak for several hours or even overnight."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Hard boiled eggs
- Gel/paste food coloring in red blue, orange, green, purple
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts