Cardboard Tube Chicks
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These adorable cardboard tube chicks are an easy kid’s craft tutorial for spring or Easter. All you need is a cardboard tube, paint and pipe cleaners. If you are planning any Easter crafts for your kids, be sure to include this one! This is a fun craft for Easter and for spring as well. It’s also part of my cardboard tube farm series! Make these cute toilet paper roll chicks with your kids today! To simplify this project for younger kids, use wiggle eyes instead of a marker, or simply draw the eyes on for your children."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 1 Cardboard tube
- Acrylic paint: yellow, pink, orange
- 2 each Yellow and orange pipe cleaners
- Hot glue and a glue gun
- Black marker
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Applique Crochet Bunting Garland
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts