Bunny Sharpie Mug
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Now that I have a house full of teens, Easter baskets are not “chill” with them. Do like how this cool mom used that modern teen lingo. I am sure if my kids are reading this, they are cringing right now. Anyway, it’s not that they don’t like the contents I fill the baskets with, it’s just that they have outgrown the Easter basket itself. I made this adorable Bunny Sharpie Mug to serve as the vessel for their Easter swag this year."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade Christmas ornaments make perfect gifts for teachers, family and friends. These fun and Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman… Continue reading: "Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts