Bunny Butt Easter Chocolate Dipped Oreos
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make Easter bunny butt chocolate dipped Oreos. This is a really cute no bake dessert or Easter treat. It's easy to make with Oreo cookies and chocolate. I used white chocolate and make little feet and a tail with marshmallows. This makes a great item to add to baskets, and you can even put them on a stick for a chocolate sucker. Older kids can help make this adorable Easter dessert. Or leave off the bunny tail and feet for a dessert for any time."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a fun way to prepare for Christmas this year? Fill your mantel and end tables with these Whimsical Christmas Tree… Continue reading: "Whimsical Christmas Tree Cones"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Crochet Oval Lace Doily
- Front Yard Rock & Succulent Garden
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts