Animal Jars Candy Treats
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"If you ask me, I will tell you that mason jars are one material that you will always find in my home and one of my favorites to use it for crafting! Just use your imagination and you can create amazing things! The perfect recycle project like my Candle Jars or my Spring Fabric Vases and many more! And this Easter, I have decided to use them also for our candy treats to my god-children and to our beloved little friends."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Mason jars
- Animal toy miniatures
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Fabric Scraps
- Hot glue
- Scissor for fabrics
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Out of all of the wonderful handmade centerpieces we have seen, the Upcycled Light Bulb Centerpiece has to be one of our very favorite… Continue reading: "Upcycled Light Bulb Centerpiece"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Holiday Socks
- Joy Beadboard Sign
- Thanksgiving Invitations
- Pin The Boo On The Ghost
- Free Printable Halloween Wrapping Paper
- Diy Star Confetti Fairy Wands
- Crochet Poisoned Apple
- Crochet Halloween Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Milk Jug Ghost
- Dictionary Christmas Baubles
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts