This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Santa Sack
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Make a nostalgic reusable fabric gift bag, known as a Santa Sack. You can personalize this gift bag with your choice of fabric. Make the gift bag to perfectly fit the size of the gift. This Santa Sack is also ideal to donate along with the toys you donate to your local toy drive. These earth-friendly gift bags will quickly become part of your family's holiday traditions as you reuse them each year and pass them back and forth each year."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Read NextRecycled Toilet Paper Roll Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts