Peppermint DIY Lip Balm
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I love this lip balm because the peppermint essential oil keeps my lips soft and prevents chapped lips. It's easy to make and makes a few tubes at a time, so you'll never be without lip balm."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1.5 tablespoons beeswax
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- Lip balm tubes
How to Make Your Own Lip Balm
DIY Peppermint Chapstick
Melt beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter in a double boiler.
Remove from heat. Add sweet almond oil and stir well.
Add peppermint essential oil and stir well.
Pour in to lip balm tubes. Let cool for 24 hours before capping.
NotesDo not use direct heat to melt the beeswax. Always use a double boiler.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Super Easy Crochet Gourds And Pumpkins
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Harry Potter Pumpkin
- DIY I Spy Bottle for Hanukkah
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts