Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Even a total beginner can hand sew a faux fur pompom! These are super soft and fluffy, and totally irresistible! The tutorial gives tips on correctly tracing a circle and cutting it out of the fur fabric. It also explains how to hand sew the fabric without catching the long fur fibers and then how to gather the fabric, with extra tips on how to close it up all the way. Once your fur pom pom is sewn, you can use the attached thread and needle to make it into a keychain or sew it on top of a knit hat. Or use it for a super fun craft project! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Welcome the holiday with Christmas tree crafts that will sweeten up any room in the house with a bit of seasonal cheer. You will enjoy… Continue reading: "Seasons Greetings Hershey's Kisses Christmas Tree"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Christmas Tree Topped Cupcakes
- Melting Snowman Hot Chocolate Bomb
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts