This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Tree Growth Chart
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Chart your kids growth from your to year with this fun Christmas tree growth chart. It stores easily and is fun to compare in future years. Each child gets an ornament each year. Add initials and the year then mark their current height. Watch the tree as is gets more and more decorations as the years go and the top will be decorated as the kids get bigger. Kids already big? Use your records to go back and add heights from previous years. This is an easy felt no-sew project will full tutorial and video for putting it all together."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextClassic Red Sled Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Make Yardzee
- Owl Papercraft With Heart
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Printable Birthday Gift Tags
- How To Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts