Melted Pony Bead Art
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
BONUS! Enter to win a Happy Holiday Book Bundle! Contest ends 7/12/15
Pony beads are a classic childhood art project. Whether you ironed them into a shape, glued them to a frame, or made bracelets for all ten of your best friends, these beads were inescapable. In Melted Pony Bead Art, these fun childhood projects are replaced with new classics. From suncatchers to pendant necklaces, this book will take those forgotten pony beads and turn them into precious keepsakes.
The cover of the book illustrates an amazing cake stand, one that you may not believe is made with these beads. The tutorial for this is on page 24, and is much simpler than I first imagined. All you need is a cake pan, pony beads, a candlestick, and glue. It's that simple! Something like this would make a beautiful housewarming gift, or a gorgeous and thoughtful wedding present. Paired with a clear cover, this is one beautiful craft that will have everyone asking, "where did you buy that?"
Friendly for the whole family, this book has an adorable craft that is perfect for kids. On page 28 is the "Wands" pattern. This adorable star wand will bring a smile to any little girl's face, and is perfect for dress up and for a Halloween costume! Made using a cookie cutter, this is just the jumping off point for this project. Use different shapes, different beads, and different colors of paint and ribbons to make this a gift your little girl will love.
Read NextStitched Blooms
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Stitched Blooms
- Adventures in Pompom Land
- Quilled Flowers: A Garden of 35 Paper Projects
- Paper Pups: 35 Dogs to Copy, Cut & Fold
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Enter to win a copy of the Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book!
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of Open House Merriment!
- Chance to win a copy of Knit Beanies!
- Fabric Blooms: 42 Flowers to Make, Wear & Adorn Your Life
- Chance to win a copy of All For Fall!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Body Butter
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts