Melted Pony Bead Art
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
BONUS! Enter to win a Happy Holiday Book Bundle! Contest ends 7/12/15
Pony beads are a classic childhood art project. Whether you ironed them into a shape, glued them to a frame, or made bracelets for all ten of your best friends, these beads were inescapable. In Melted Pony Bead Art, these fun childhood projects are replaced with new classics. From suncatchers to pendant necklaces, this book will take those forgotten pony beads and turn them into precious keepsakes.
The cover of the book illustrates an amazing cake stand, one that you may not believe is made with these beads. The tutorial for this is on page 24, and is much simpler than I first imagined. All you need is a cake pan, pony beads, a candlestick, and glue. It's that simple! Something like this would make a beautiful housewarming gift, or a gorgeous and thoughtful wedding present. Paired with a clear cover, this is one beautiful craft that will have everyone asking, "where did you buy that?"
Friendly for the whole family, this book has an adorable craft that is perfect for kids. On page 28 is the "Wands" pattern. This adorable star wand will bring a smile to any little girl's face, and is perfect for dress up and for a Halloween costume! Made using a cookie cutter, this is just the jumping off point for this project. Use different shapes, different beads, and different colors of paint and ribbons to make this a gift your little girl will love.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
In our humble opinion, some of the best aspects of winter crafting are winter fabrics and textures. If you feel the same way, the… Continue reading: "Burlap and Button Snowman Christmas Ornament"
- Enter to win Adult Coloring Books!
- Sew the Perfect Gift: 25 Handmade Projects from Top Designers
- Carving and Painting Christmas Ornaments: Easy Techniques for 23 Patterns in Wood
- Adventures in Pompom Land
- Fa La La La Felt: 45 Handmade Holiday Decorations
- Candy Aisle Crafts
- Chance to win a copy of Knit Beanies!
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books!
- Fabric Blooms: 42 Flowers to Make, Wear & Adorn Your Life
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Play-doh Ornaments
- Harry Potter Holiday Card
- Diy Outdoor Decorations - Christmas Peppermints
- Paper Plate Christmas Wreath
- Diy Holiday Jewelry With Air Dry Clay
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- Lightweight Through The Window Bauble Ornament
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts