Open House Merriment Book Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Open House Merriment Book Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
The holidays are a perfect time to get together with friends and family and feel all warm and cozy. It's the time to impress your guests with cheery decor and fabulous dishes to pass around and taste. In Open House Merriment you'll get fun ideas and food to please everyone of all ages.
In this handy guide you are provided with quick and easy crafts that let you spruce up your home with festive accents. From yarn ornaments to paper garland to burlap gift bags and holiday banners, you're sure to find something to wow your guests with. My favorite projects in the book are the terrariums; you can make a rustic terrarium out of frames! Add dirt, rocks, pinecones and anything else you'd like for a unique home decor piece. In the back of the book are general instructions on how to piece together some of the projects. It’ll teach you how to make and dye pom-poms, how to create certain embroidery stitches, and it also provides diagrams to help perfect your project.
Not only does your home have to look amazing for your guests, but it has to smell amazing with fabulous foods. Open House Merriment is filled with 17 delicious recipes including caprese bites, ham and brie mini bread bites, crab cake sliders, chocolate mousse, cheesy chicken tidbits, peanut butter cookie pops and so much more.
Whether you're looking for a sampling of appetizers and desserts, or you want to turn your home into a winter wonderland, this book will be your go-to this holiday season.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"After the turkey, the second most important element in a British Christmas dinner is the Christmas pudding. The other day when I was… Continue reading: "Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament"
- Quilled Flowers: A Garden of 35 Paper Projects
- Fabric Blooms: 42 Flowers to Make, Wear & Adorn Your Life
- Enter to win Adult Coloring Books!
- Enter to win a copy of A Touch of Asia!
- Heart-Felt Holidays: 40 Festive Felt Projects to Celebrate the Seasons
- Embroidery: 35 Projects to Decorate, Celebrate, and Embellish
- Adventures in Pompom Land
- Paper Blooms
- Sewing the Seasons
- Stamp It! DIY Printing with Handmade Stamps
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts