This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This sweet llama papercraft is a fantastic Valentine's Day craft. Embossed paper is what makes cuddly llama such a fun project. With the ability to make their llama their own, your kids will love making this llama craft. In addition to embossed paper, you'll need to gather a few supplies you likely have around your home. Afterwards, your kids can give their llama as a Valentine's day gift or attach it to a goodie to give away."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- White or cream embossed paper
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
- Sharpie or gel pen
Select white or cream colored embossed paper, cream, pink, and brown colored papers for the llama figure.
Trace the head, hair, body base and the upper leg patterns on the embossed paper, trace the hoof patterns on the brown paper.
Trace the inner ear and nose patterns on the pink paper, and trace the mouth pattern on the cream paper
Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
Attach the inner ear cutouts on the ear parts of the head pattern.
Attach the nose cutout near the top side of the mouthpiece
Attach the hoof cutouts on the open ends of the leg parts.
Attach the hair cutout on the top side of the head pattern.
Then attach the mouthpiece near the bottom side of the head pattern.
Connect the head pattern on the top side of the body base pattern.
Attach the upper leg patterns on both sides of the llama figure
Join the part along the edge only and keep the rest of the upper leg cutout free from glue. Keep the upper legs inside the body base.
Attach the 2 upper leg cutouts on both sides of the body base and then use a pair of scissors to trim the extra sides of the legs to align them with the body base layout.
Use a sharpie or a gel pen to draw the eyes of the papercraft llama figure.
Cut out a small heart from a colored paper of your choice.
Slide the paper heart under the upper legs of the papercraft llama figure to complete the craft.
Read NextI Heart You Mug Cozy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"After the turkey, the second most important element in a British Christmas dinner is the Christmas pudding. The other day when I was… Continue reading: "Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Printable Placemats
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Finger Knitted Yarn Pumpkin
- Modern Mitered Crochet Baby Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts