The New Hexagon Coloring Book
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
The New Hexagon Coloring Book
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
When you're in a daze because you have too many things on your mind, your to-do list is never ending and your boss won't stop hounding you about that big project then you have to realize you need to take a breather. Give yourself just a few minutes of "me" time to relax by taking out an adult coloring book. You might think coloring is just for kids, but it's been proven that coloring for adults is a calming and relaxing technique to help reduce stress. And because we all need a little less stress in our lives The New Hexagon Coloring Book is just what you need.
Within this 64-page book you'll get 60 hexagon designs to color and bring out your artistic abilities. When you glance at the cover alone, it'll easily bring your stress levels down; it looks like a stained glass window to me. Each of the intricate designs is inspired by English-paper-pieced quilts from Katja Marek. Quilters and creative minds will enjoy this book without a doubt.
Every hexagon is different and will allow you the time to relax and slow down while you color each of the small areas. Books like this get your creative juices flowing as you get to choose your color schemes and decide how you want to design the picture. Because this book has hexagonal patterns it'll help you decide on your own eye-catching hexagon quilt for your next project.
The blocks in this coloring book come from the New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar where you can find the patterns to make 366 different hexagon blocks from fabric. The back of the book gives page numbers for the coloring pages that correspond with the calendar pages, which is a pretty neat concept. If you're just getting into quilting then this coloring book might actually help you get started.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Glitterville's Handmade Halloween
Magpies, Homebodies, and Nomads
Ice Princess Crafts
Win a Happy Holiday Book Bundle!
Chance to win a copy of Knit Beanies!
Artful Halloween: 31 Frightfully Elegant Projects
I Felt Awesome: Tips & Tricks for 35+ Needle-Poked Projects
Handmade Weddings: More Than 50 Crafts to Style and Personalize Your Big Day
Simply Paper Cutting: Hand-Cut Paper Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Jewelry Box Gift
- Duct Tape Coasters (using dollar tree duct tape)
- Paper Flowers for Kids
- Mother's Day Butterfly Lamp
- Five Petal Flower
- How to Make a Ribbon Lei with Three Colors
- Welcome Spring Wreath
- Easy 4th of July Sensory Bottles
- Customized Wedding Gift Topper
- How to Turn a Picture Frame Into a Tray
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts