Knit Beanies Book Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Knit Beanies Book Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Who says it needs to be winter in order to sport knit hats? When there's a unique hat pattern screaming your name then you can wear it any time of year; own it. In Knit Beanies you'll find beanies that are quick to knit, patterns with plenty of personality and styles that range from classic to contemporary and even whimsical. There are designs for men, women and children.
What makes this book truly unique is that it features patterns from different top designers like Sheryl Thies, Jen Lucas, Shana Galbraith and more, so you will certainly get one of a kind ideas and styles. Projects include colorwork, lace, cables, ribs and more, so you can find the style that fits you just right. Whether you're new to knitting or looking for a stash-buster project then you'll easily find fun stitches and techniques to work on; now is the chance to give your beanies artistic flair and texture.
There really is a different type of hat for everyone out there; whether it's a slouchy beanie, a tight fit hat, an earflap hat or something silly with a pom on the top, they're fast to make and fun to wear. Some of the patterns listed feature basic stitches that are perfect for beginners, while other use more advanced stitches for those who have been knitting for a while.
The kids will love the fun character hats; there's a whale and a cat hat they'll want to wear all year long. With 20 hats to choose from you will find something you enjoy. The Openwork Swirl Hat uses different stitches throughout the whole pattern, the Glacier Hat not only has a fun name, but uses button details, and the Fair Isle Roll hat speaks for itself.
Once you choose which hat you want to dive into, picking the perfect colors is the best part. A solid colored hat usually matches most ensembles, but a variegated hat or complementing colors makes a hat have more personality. Knit Beanies has it all, so add it to your book collection, today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Have a cook or just lover of all things kitchen in your life? This easy to make 30 Minute Gift Idea is the perfect way to give… Continue reading: "30 Minute Christmas Gift Idea "
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books!
- Quilled Flowers: A Garden of 35 Paper Projects
- Pom-Poms! 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects
- Packaging Your Crafts
- Sweet Confections: Beautiful Candy to Make at Home
- Sewing the Seasons
- Redwork Winter Twitterings
- Paper It! 50 Home Decor and Gift Ideas Using Scrapbook Papers
- Enter to win Adult Coloring Books!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- How To Make A Pen Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Painting Framed Glass
- Diy Candle Holders
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts