Cross Stiched Cards
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Cross Stitched Cards
Provided by Fox Chapel Publishing
Reviewed by Hillary Waldstein, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
If you love sending cards for special occasions and you love cross stitch, these two craft books are perfect for you. With Cross Stitch Cards for Special Occasions, you can make personalized birthday cards, holiday cards, and more. Christmas is an occasion that calls for card creativity and With Cross Stitched Cards for the Holidays, you can make as many holiday cards as you need. Every occasion should be celebrated with one of these free cross stitch patterns.
Cross Stitched Cards for Special Occasions has step-by-step directions to help you make the perfect card, whether it's for telling someone how much you love them, or sending a special thank you. With simple instructions and impressive results, you'll be amazed at how easy it is to make your own cards.
Don't get sucked into the shelves upon shelves of Christmas cards at the grocery store. With Cross Stitched Cards for the Holidays, your Christmas cards will be very original and super sentimental. These handmade cards are perfect for those cold winter days when you're stuck inside the house. With these cross stitched cards, you'll be hoping for a blizzard. You'll find as much joy in making these cards as your loved ones find in receiving them. With cards that feature angels, penguins, mittens and more, these Cross Stitched Cards for the Holidays really spread the warm holiday cheer. These two craft books are a must for this upcoming holiday season. If you enter to win Cross Stitched Cards, you'll be the star of sending cards!
Enter to win Cross Stitched Cards from 10/08/2014 to 10/21/2014!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
While shiny and glittery ornaments are a common way to decorate the tree, these Burlap and Corn Husk Christmas Ornaments are perfect… Continue reading: "Burlap and Corn Husk Christmas Ornaments"
- Cross Stiched Cards
- Enter to win a copy of A Touch of Asia!
- Heart-Felt Holidays: 40 Festive Felt Projects to Celebrate the Seasons
- Embroidery: 35 Projects to Decorate, Celebrate, and Embellish
- Paper Blooms
- Banners: 40 Swags and Pennants for Every Occasion
- Fabric Blooms: 42 Flowers to Make, Wear & Adorn Your Life
- The Better Bag Maker
- Candy Aisle Crafts
- Ice Princess Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts