Nordic Crochet Super Scarf
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Whether you live in the North Pole or just want to jump on the super scarf trend, this nordic crochet super scarf pattern will keep you feeling warm, but lookin’ hot all winter long. This stylish, modern take on a traditional nordic pattern is worked in corner to corner (c2c) crochet with bulky yarn. Work it in grey, red and white for a men's version. This chunky, oversized scarf is the perfect DIY winter statement piece!"
You've decorated your home to let the world know how much you love Christmas, but how will you get your message across while you're out and about? Allow this page to be your spirited holiday guide: DIY Christmas Clothes: 16 Homemade Ugly Christmas Sweaters and More
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny
- Easter Treat Pails
- Colorful Paper Easter Eggs
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Cupcake Liner Daffodils
- Mardi Gras Wreath
- Mardi Gras Jester Centerpiece
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts