DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This DIY Snowman Candy Holder is all about turning your trash into treasure. It's made from an old peanuts container. All you need to do is wash the container and you're ready to go. You are only painting the outside of the container, so you could fill this with either wrapped or unwrapped candy. It's a cute alternative to a boring gift bag. You could also just use it as a decoration if you prefer. Get the tutorial on Drugstore Divas here: https://www.drugstoredivas.net/diy-snowman-candy-holder-decoration-upcycle/"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- Make Your Own Up Disney Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts