Valentine's Table Name Cards
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
These Valentine's Table Name Cards would be a great addition to a Valentine's Day dinner or party. These easy paper crafts are a simple way to add a nice, personalized touch to your festivities. With only some red cardstock and a Sharpie, you will have a cute and customized piece of table decor. This project only takes a few minutes, but will look so lovely with your place settings. Your guests will be touched by the extra care and attention that went into the celebration.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Valentine’s Day Word Search Printable
- Diy Love Coupon Book For Valentine's Day
- Decorating Glass Jars For Fall
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts