10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Valentine's Table Name Cards
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
These Valentine's Table Name Cards would be a great addition to a Valentine's Day dinner or party. These easy paper crafts are a simple way to add a nice, personalized touch to your festivities. With only some red cardstock and a Sharpie, you will have a cute and customized piece of table decor. This project only takes a few minutes, but will look so lovely with your place settings. Your guests will be touched by the extra care and attention that went into the celebration.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Vanellope von Schweetz Pumpkin
- Harry Potter Bookmark
- Coffee Filter Butterflies
- 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook
- DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Wood Slice Ornament Gift Tags
- Valentine’s Day Slime
- Easter Egg Glitter Slime Party Favors
- Pot Of Gold Rainbow Slime
- Sew Splash Balls from Bathing Suits
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts