Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Learn how to make an easy Valentine's Day potpourri hanging air freshener. This uses essential oils for a natural scent. You can use a single oil or a blend of oils for the right scent. This looks cute in your home as a decoration or give it as a gift. It's easy to make, and you can make several in an hour. Get ideas for essential oil blends when you click over to the blog post."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
As your Christmas tree rolls in through the door, make sure it feels welcome by adorning it in lovely, decorative toilet paper roll… Continue reading: "Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts