We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"The kids are going to love this sparkly bubblegum pink Valentine slime! It’s sparkly, squishy, and provides endless sensory play. What’s not to love? We’re always looking for new ways to make slime as there are endless possibilities. Today, we used sequin hearts, fine pink glitter, and pink food coloring to create this fun Valentine slime! You could also use this slime as a prize for winning Valentine Bingo! This Valentine Slime is a fun project for kids on a chilly winter day. You could even package them up into little containers and add a gift tag to give as gifts!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
4 oz clear glue
1 Tbsp baking soda
1 Tbsp contact solution
fine pink glitter or iridescent glitter
small heart sequins
1 drop pink food coloring we used neon pink
Medium size mixing bowl
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts