Soy Wax Melts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make soy wax melts for Valentine's Day. I used an adorable 8-bit heart shaped mold for Valentine's Day. These are made with soy wax and essential oils to naturally scent your home. These make great gifts for friends or teachers. If you've used soy wax to make melts before, then you know they can be soft. I'll teach you how to harden the wax or make it shrink as it cools so they pop out of the wax melter."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
What better way to keep your kitchen clean than by making your own Upcycled Tin Storage Containers? This craft is so easy, you'll have… Continue reading: "Upcycled Tin Storage Containers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Upcycled Valentines Bottle Lights
- Easy Love Bug Valentines
- How to Sew a Drawstring Backpack
- Diy Rice Heat Packs
- Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift
- Yarn Wrapped Valentines Wreath
- You Rock Valentine + Printable
- Puppy Bandannas For Your Fur-ever Valentine
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts