Soy Wax Melts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make soy wax melts for Valentine's Day. I used an adorable 8-bit heart shaped mold for Valentine's Day. These are made with soy wax and essential oils to naturally scent your home. These make great gifts for friends or teachers. If you've used soy wax to make melts before, then you know they can be soft. I'll teach you how to harden the wax or make it shrink as it cools so they pop out of the wax melter."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Glamorous Rustic Winter Centerpiece showcases the stunning contrast between the natural birch and the glitter of the holiday… Continue reading: "Glamorous Rustic Winter Centerpiece"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Unicorn Paper Plate Craft
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- Valentine’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
- Heart Filled Crochet Coaster Tutorial
- Red And Gold Clay Valentine Earrings
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- Last Minute Felt Easter Basket
- Friends Embroidery Hoop
- Diy Best Friend Necklaces
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts