10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Soy Wax Dipped Roses
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make wax dipped roses (or other flowers) with soy wax and essential oils. These silk flowers last for months. When the scent fades, you can refresh them with a hair dryer for a few more weeks of fragrance. These are cute for Valentine's Day and look nice on a desk. They can also be used as an air freshener for small spaces like an office, bath, or bedroom. Use your favorite flower to make this cute craft."
- silk flowers
- soy wax
- essential oils
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
What better way to keep your kitchen clean than by making your own Upcycled Tin Storage Containers? This craft is so easy, you'll have… Continue reading: "Upcycled Tin Storage Containers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Upcycled Valentines Bottle Lights
- Easy Love Bug Valentines
- How to Sew a Drawstring Backpack
- Diy Rice Heat Packs
- Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift
- Yarn Wrapped Valentines Wreath
- You Rock Valentine + Printable
- Puppy Bandannas For Your Fur-ever Valentine
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts