10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Message in a Bottle Valentine
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. You can send these message in a bottle Valentines to your kids, classmates, or your sweetheart. A simple project that is just too cute and the recipient will love getting a secret message from you."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Heart Hat
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- C2c Cozy Throw Pillow
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts