Diy Mickey & Minnie Love Signs
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This DIY Mickey & Minnie LOVE Signs craft is a great way to upcycle a piece of cardboard that you were planning on throwing away anyway. If you want them to stand on their own, you could use a piece of foam board, since that's a bit sturdier. Either way, you have the perfect craft for any Disney fan. This is a great way to make something in an afternoon. You could even get the kids involved in the painting (just have an adult do the cutting)."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Somewhere Over the Rainbow Free Printable will bring you back to your storybook youth in a flash. This darling, decorative craft… Continue reading: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow Free Printable"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Duct Tape Roses
- Unicorn Paper Plate Craft
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- Valentine’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
- Heart Filled Crochet Coaster Tutorial
- Red And Gold Clay Valentine Earrings
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- Last Minute Felt Easter Basket
- Friends Embroidery Hoop
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts