This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Heart Wreath From Scrap Fabric
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Add a little romance to your home with an inexpensive and pretty fabric heart wreath. This wreath is made from leftover fabric and is the perfect touch for Valentine’s Day! Although I’m not one to go all out for Valentine’s Day, it is always fun to add some color and new decorations to my home in the middle of winter! Add a little romance to your home with an inexpensive and pretty fabric heart wreath. This wreath is made from leftover fabric and is the perfect touch for Valentine’s Day! "
1 piece MDF Hoop size 16” diameter
1 2oz Americana Acrylics paint in Poodleskirt Pink
2 Printable Heart Templates in two sizes: small provided
1/4 yard Denim fabric, approx. ¼ yard (enough to make 9 large and 9 small hearts) enough to make 9 large hearts
1/8 yard Pink Printed woven fabric enough to make 9 small hearts
1/8 yard Fusible interfacing optional if fabric is thin
1 Sewing Machine and matching thread
1 Sewing needle and matching thread
- 3 wood buttons optional
- 1 Hot glue gun and clear glue sticks
- 20 inches natural twine
Paint the surface of the MDF hoop in pink.
Cut out fabric scraps into 9 sets of heart shapes using the large hearts template provided.
Visit https://craftsbyamanda.com/heart-wreath/ for full tutorial.
Read NextCountry Gingham Heart Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Balloons have always been a party decor must-have. But balloon decorating ideas like this are seriously next level. Simple, yet… Continue reading: "Cool as a Cactus Balloon Decoration Idea"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Halloween Printable Placemats
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Finger Knitted Yarn Pumpkin
- Modern Mitered Crochet Baby Blanket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts