This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Dollar Tree Valentine's Day Gifts Or Party Favors
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Making Valentine's day gifts for groups doesn't have to be expensive. In fact, you can craft some beautiful valentines to gift for friends, family, coworkers and even your kids classmates using only items from the dollar store. Discover two ways to make beautiful and easy, DIY Dollar Tree valentines in just 5-minutes or less with these two Valentine's day crafts. One for a beautiful Valentine's day bucket bouquet with a heart shaped lollipop, and another for a Valentine's day bucket filled with candy conversation hearts."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextElegant Paper Hearts Bouquet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- Friendly Baby Frankenstein’s Monster
- Acorn Wreath
- How To Grow A Tree From A Pine Cone
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy To Make Pumpkin Stretch Crochet Blanket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts