10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
DIY Valentine's Day Tree
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Create a Valentine's Day statement piece with an old vase, some marbles, and a silk flower stem! This DIY projects is so simply and would be perfect for kids or adults. And since it works with any size vase and silk, you can customize this cheap project to fit your space! This Valentine's Day tree is a joyful spring project that brings a little extra love to your living space. Find the full tutorial at ohjuliaann.com."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
What better way to keep your kitchen clean than by making your own Upcycled Tin Storage Containers? This craft is so easy, you'll have… Continue reading: "Upcycled Tin Storage Containers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Heart Hat
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- C2c Cozy Throw Pillow
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts