DIY Valentine's Day Tree
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Create a Valentine's Day statement piece with an old vase, some marbles, and a silk flower stem! This DIY projects is so simply and would be perfect for kids or adults. And since it works with any size vase and silk, you can customize this cheap project to fit your space! This Valentine's Day tree is a joyful spring project that brings a little extra love to your living space. Find the full tutorial at ohjuliaann.com."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Long Nose Pliers
- Upcycled Paper Roses Wreath
- Beautiful Upcycled Vase
- Heart Faux Flower Wreath
- Lazy One-Hour DIY Hammock
- Magical Unicorn Sprinkles Craft
- DIY Mystical Unicorn Decoration
- DIY Harry Potter Wand Treat
- Sunflower Kissing Balls
- DIY Orange and Cinnamon Soap
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts