DIY Recycled Bag Rag Wreath for Valentine’s Day
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
From the blogger: "Reuse the countless plastic grocery bags you have to make a waterproof, weather-proof recycled plastic bag rag wreath! This project takes about two hours to complete, is incredibly basic, costs less than $5 and is perfect for crafters of all ages! Reuse your plastic shopping bags and make a cute Valentine’s Day wreath to go on your front door–all for cheap! This recycled project also works for all other holidays, as you could find different colored grocery bags to work for each occasion."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Plastic shopping bags
- Wreath frame
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Upcycle Old Photo Frames to Cute Lantern
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- Father's Day Candy Wrapper Craft
- Printable Graduation Gift Bags
- Back to School: Mini Notebooks Key Chain
- Paper Postcards: Suit for Dad and Dress for Mom
- How to Make Easy Seashells Decoration Project
- Graduation Owl Printable Decoration
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts