C2c Two Enamored Hearts Washcloth
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This corner to corner pattern is worked in half double crochets, which allows for less space between each square which makes for a sturdier, more functional washcloth, but you still get the great texture of the corner to corner stitch pattern, and ease in creating the graphic. I used Lily Sugar n Cream and Crafters Secret Cotton for my samples, but Bernat Handicrafter and Paintbox Yarns Aran Cotton are good alternatives. I worked the small one up in just under 1.5 hours, and the large up in 1.75 hours."
- 78 (99) Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
NotesJewelry pliers are a great tool to help weave in ends of cotton yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Candle Holders
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- All About Dad Questionnaire
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Free Printable 4th Of July I Spy Game
- Red, White, And Blue Layered Jello Cups
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Craft
- Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts