This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Enamored Heart Washcloth
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This pattern contains 4 patterns in total with two being worked in double crochet boxes, and two being worked in half double crochet boxes. As a washcloth, C2C in DC can sometimes become saggy because of the spaces in the boxes, and by spaces, I really just mean like a slit from the beginning chain that all the stitches are worked onto. I use my washcloths either for decorative purposes, or just to dry things up - not to wash anything with because of this. To make a better washcloth, I recommend C2C using half double crochet in place of double crochets. For my washcloths, I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Ecru and Red with an H8/5mm Crochet Hook, and Crafters Secret Cotton in Gray and Valentines with an I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook. The small one took me about 1.25 hours, and the medium took me about 1.75 hours."
- 80 – 100 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextRustic and Romantic Luminaries
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts