This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Star Wars Bb-8 Papercraft
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"If you're kids are as obsessed with all things Star Wars as mine are, they are going to love this BB-8 craft. All you need for this fun filled craft is a popsicle stick, colored paper, craft glue, a pencil, scissors, and the free downloadable template. Once you've gathered your materials, you are ready to start crafting! These BB-8 puppets are a great addition to you kids' play as they pretend to be in the realm of Star Wars!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored Paper
- Craft Glue
- Popsicle Stick
Grab white, orange and grey colored paper for the BB-8 papercraft puppet. Trace the body and head patterns on white paper and trace the rest of the patterns on papers noted on the template.
Stick the antennas on the top side (outwards) of the head cutout and the curvy strip near the top end of the head. Stick the orange round and half round cutouts on the body cutout.
Stick the 2 grey strips of paper in the middle of the orange round pattern and stick the orange strips on the head cutout according to the design of the BB-8.
Stick the head on the top side of the body pattern, by slightly overlapping each other.
Use a black sharpie or gel pen to draw the other details of the BB-8 design.
Stick the papercraft BB-8 on a popsicle stick to complete the puppet craft.
Read NextCandy Tins to Travel Tins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn
- Sandstone Scarf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Pudding Shots Recipe
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Easy Christmas Punch Recipe
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Christmas String Art
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts