10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Super Easy Mardi Gras Mask
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
From the blogger: "Here’s an easy Mardi Gras mask that anyone can make in 20 minutes. This a fun craft project you can do with kiddos of all ages for Mardi Gras. True Mardi Gras masks cover more of the face, but this version is close enough to be fun and much easier for kids! You can copy this design or search the internet (with parental supervision of course!) for more inspiration. Remember that traditional Mardi Gras colors are green, purple and gold. And remember to have fun and get creative while making it!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
HolidayMardi Gras/Carnival, Spring
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts