10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
How To Make A Crystal Rain Drop Sun Catcher
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Check out this cute and whimsical crystal rain cloud - perfect for celebrating spring. Not only is it fun to look at, but it’s also fun to make as well. You ‘ll get to use some favorite supplies and materials such as alcohol inks and shrink plastic sheets along with beads and crystals. You can create this in a day - a rainy day perhaps? And display it proudly in a window or in your backyard as part of your spring garden decor. "
- Shrink film
- Alcohol Inks
- Seed beads
- Crystal drops
- Beading Wire
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Printable Father's Day Card
- Tropical Flower Watercolour Card
- Crochet Candle Holder
- 30 Free Printable Father's Day Cards
- Summer Word Scramble Free Printable
- Free Father's Day Printable Tags
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts