We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"A bright, cheery Tulip Wreath will add life to your front door. All you’ll need are 4 different supplies to create a beautiful statement piece for spring. A tulip wreath makes a lovely front door adornment for spring and Easter. Its colorful tulips make the early days of the rain-filled season less dreary and more bright-eyed, that’s something we can all appreciate. This DIY tulip wreath is so inviting and gives off that warm feeling that spring is nearby! "
1 styrofoam wreath form we used a 1” x 11.8”
10 bunches miniature tulips in coordinating colors such as light pinks and soft white/greens, and 1 bunch of dark pink tulips (optional)
ribbon or yarn
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts