This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Flower Pot Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make a cute flower pot wreath. This is an easy and inexpensive decor idea that uses supplies from Dollar Tree. It's perfect for spring or summer. You can hang it on your front door or porch or use it inside. It's quick and easy to make, and you can change the flowers that you use. I added faux succulents and a little bird to mine. I also used reindeer moss and regular moss to make mine."
Read NextSky Blue Crochet Washcloth Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Let me tell you friends, I would be lost with out my fellow boss girls! I have an incredible tribe of amazing women that I owe a good… Continue reading: "Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Crochet Winter Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Paper Bag Dinosaur Puppet
- DIY Cactus Christmas Tree
- Snowman Mason Jar Lid Ornament
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts