How to Sew a Drawstring Backpack
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"It is an Easy DIY Drawstring backpack with pocket (or without). My kids love theirs! Looking for a sewing project for children? The drawstring backpack is a great easy sewing project! Just follow the sewing tutorial and in no time you will have an awesome drawstring bag for yourself or give it as a gift. Customize the drawstring backpack with a fabric of your choosing. This truly is a simple sewing project, they make great gifts too."
- Sewing Machine
- Rotary Cutter and Mat
- Safety Pins
- Sewing Pins
- Drawstring Material
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Memory Game Free Printable
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Pom Pom Bunnies
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Decoupage Egg Wreath For Spring
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts