10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Printable Pastel Flowers
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These cheerful free printable pastel flowers can be used in a variety of ways: as cupcake toppers, banners, classroom or home bulletin board decorations or even in flower arrangements as shown in the photo. You can make the simple flat versions or fold and glue them and use them as three-dimensional flowers. You can either cut them with a circle cutter or cut around the shapes of the flowers, the choice is yours. And if you’re really feeling ambitious, you can also embellish them with Mod Podge or rhinestones to create lasting, elegant decorations for next to no cost. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
- Free Printable Easter Word Search
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- How To Make Lucky Gift | Diy Ladybug Craft | Crafts For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts